Monday, July 19, 2010
Life...
Um.... Sometimes life isn't always fair... I know everyone came to earth to overcome test and trials... I just think how much more can my family go through.... We have gone through a lot of loss/death, divorces, health concerns, abusive situations all within the past 4 years or so... This morning my mom woke me up with news that my sweet nephew Rykert who is 4 has been diagnosed with some form of muscular dystrophy... I have heard of this disease but didn't know much about it... So I researched it and there is a good chance by the time he is 12 he will be in a wheel chair and not live past 20. It breaks my heart. All I know is that he is soooo special and there is nothing I wouldn't do for him. Keep him in your prayers...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment